Michelle

Friday, 11 May, 2012 6:30 PM
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Nksagar_1@yahoo.com
Naresh --

This year's election will be almost 17 years to the day since my mother died of cancer.

She was a strong, smart woman, devoted to her children -- she worked hard so we could be educated and have a chance at success. My mother lived to make the world a better place.

She was able to give us so much in no small part because her own mother, Toot, as we called her, was there to support her every step of the way.

This Mother's Day, as I spend time with my family, I'll be thinking of them. They shaped how I live my life, and how I govern.

I was lucky to have these two strong women there for me. And I am so, so grateful that my daughters have Michelle. I can't think of a better role model and inspiration for our girls.

I want to give her something special this Mother's Day, and I'm hoping you'll help me out.

Wish Michelle a happy Mother's Day and help the girls and me honor one of the best moms we know:

http://my.barackobama.com/Mothers-Day

Thanks,

Barack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog